Data Analyst (HR Analytics Team)
Ref. No: 6677
Terms of employment:
The Lufthansa Group is an aviation group with global operations and a total of more than 400 subsidiaries and associated companies. Lufthansa Global Business Services (LGBS) operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, Accounting, HR, Management Reporting, Procurement and IT for entire Lufthansa Group.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides providing and steering the respective services the goal is to also harmonize, standardize and continuously improve the efficiency and efficacy of processes. LGBS is a global company with locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Cracow, Manila and Mexico City.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of our success.
- Master/Bachelor degree in: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology or similar
- Professional knowledge in the implementation and application of digital analytics or data mining solutions
- Good knowledge of data acquisition and preparation, exploration and modelling (e.g. KNIME, Rapid Miner, Python, R) as well as data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Qlik)
- Very good user knowledge in Excel and MS Access
- Good knowledge of databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Teradata)
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Ability for interdisciplinary independent and holistic goal-oriented work
- Strong innovation strive
- Analytical and conceptual mind set
- Fast comprehension, objective and confident judgment
- Numeric skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team player
- High level of pro-activeness and involvement in the work attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Develop and implement HR Analytics for questions of high strategic/economic importance for the LH-Group.
- Define and develop processes, methods and competencies (Big Data, Machine Learning, Social Network Analysis, etc.) and data requirements (quantitative / qualitative, structured and unstructured, internal / external).
- Show added value of PA by developing use cases and deriving possible courses of action, e.g. based on PA-causal analysis and predictions.
In the area of HR analytics, you will:
- work in open minded Analytics team
- acquire and integrate data, build models and implement analytical prototypes or operational solutions
- collaborate with HR-P(D)Os and other Business Units
- use your experience (e.g. data & text mining, simulation & forecast models, pattern analysis) to implement new ideas and solutions
- keep up-to-date by exploring new technologies
- represent the team in internal meetings
In the area of reporting you will focus on:
- production of reports and dashboards for HR reporting tools for delivery to HR stakeholders and other internal customers
- creation, automation and standardization of important reports to the specified deadlines
- responding to a large number of customer inquiries, solving the problems as well as preparing documentation
When analysing and modelling the data, you will perform the following tasks:
- presentation of results in combination with conclusions and their practical applications for the company
- development of hypotheses, studying the data, and proactive derivation of the next steps based on the results
- translation of data and trends using tangible models, metrics, and effective visualization
- search for best practice and benchmark approaches
- usage of statistical methods to support the preparation and assessment of validated data and predictive models
- assistance in decision-making
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Attractive career development opportunities
- Job in an inspiring team and friendly atmosphere
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Job stability and flexible working time