Junior Accountant with Danish
Ref. No: 6917
The Danish Crown Group is a global meat processing company and among the largest in its field - the largest pork exporter in the world and a significant player in the European beef market. The company has above 130 years of tradition, operates globally and has approx. 25,000 employees.
Due to the company's growth Danish Crown has just opened a new Global Business Center in Cracow.
If you want to contribute to new center's creation and you identify yourself with the company's mission:
"It's all about food" just apply!
- University degree
- Very good Danish language (min. B2)
- Very good English both spoken and written
- Professional experience in finance/accounting will be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Performs accounting activities
- Enters invoice data and posts invoices according to defined process
- Checks and reconciles accounting documents
- Handles queries from customers, answering calls and e-mails
- Prepares reports
- Makes sure that in his area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and accuracy of the accounting data processing is maintained
- Unique possibility to be a part of creating new center where you can build your career together with the company’s development
- Possibility to develop in a global, international environment
- Opportunity to take part in training programs
- Benefits package
- Friendly, dynamic and open company’s culture