Accountant with German
Ref. No: 6918
The Danish Crown Group is a global meat processing company and among the largest in its field - the largest pork exporter in the world and a significant player in the European beef market. The company has above 130 years of tradition, operates globally and has approx. 25,000 employees.
Due to the company's growth Danish Crown has just opened a new Global Business Center in Cracow.
If you want to contribute to new center's creation and you identify yourself with the company's mission:
"It's all about food" just apply!
- University degree
- We are looking for both graduates as well as experienced candidates in the area of finance and accoutning
- Very good German both spoken and wrtitten
- Very good English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Performs accounting activities
- Enters invoice data and posts invoices according to defined process
- Checks and reconciles accounting documents
- Handles queries from customers, answering calls and e-mails
- Prepares reports
- Makes sure that in his area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and accuracy of the accounting data processing is maintained
- Unique possibility to be a part of creating new center where you can build your career together with the company’s development
- Possibility to develop in a global, international environment
- Opportunity to take part in training programs
- Benefits package
- Friendly, dynamic and open company’s culture