AP Specialist with French
Ref. No: 7091
The Danish Crown Group is a global meat processing company and among the largest in its field - the largest pork exporter in the world and a significant player in the European beef market. The company has above 130 years of tradition, operates globally and has approx. 25,000 employees.
Due to the company's growth Danish Crown is currently opening a new Global Business Center in Cracow.
If you want to contribute to new center's creation and you identify yourself with the company's mission:
"It's all about food" just apply!
- University degree
- Professional experience in finance/accounting will be an asset
- Very good French both spoken and written
- Very good English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Responsible for processing of incoming invoices with initial problem identification and resolution as well as running payment proposals
- Enters invoice data and posts invoices according to defined process
- Handles process exceptions and initiates required communication with concerned parties to obtain timely resolution
- Processes payments and handes related exceptions
- Prepares reports
- Trains junior team members
- Unique possibility to be a part of creating new center where you can build your career together with the company’s development
- Possibility to develop in a global, international environment
- Opportunity to take part in training programs
- Benefits package
- Friendly, dynamic and open company’s culture