Terms of employment:
Flexible working hours
Lufthansa Global Business Services is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation.
As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Manages delivery and operational performance of the Reporting Services (for Group Companies) in cooperation with the German reporting teams. You will act as an important key player in the collaboration with all reporting departments within the company also driving projects and being responsible for E2E processes. Furthermore, you will be involved in the overall management as well as in continuous improvement programs and driving automations.
- Assures adherence to process design and standards set
- Responsible to ensure consistent use of methodology & tools
- Supports harmonization of processes (alignment with group companies and decision via process managements / PO)
- Oversees development and implementation of trainings with respect to reporting services (functional training)
- Develops reporting solutions and ensures continuous improvement of reporting process
phone +48 12 350 56 06