1. This website does not collect automatically any data except for cookies.
2. Cookies are mostly text files which are stored on the User’s end device and their function is to facilitate visitors’ use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website which they come from, time they are stored on the User’s computer and their unique number.
3. The entity which places cookies on the User’s end device and gains access to them is the website’s operator – AG TEST HR Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka jawna (ul. Zwierzyniecka 30, 31-105 Kraków).
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjust the content of pages to match User’s preferences, thereby optimising the overall use of the website. In particular, cookies make it possible to recognize the website User’s device and display the page accordingly to his or her individual needs;
b) produce statistics revealing how the website is used, which allows us to enhance website structure and contents;
5. In general, this website uses two kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the page or closing the application (browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a time defined in cookies’ parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. This website uses the following kinds of cookies:
a) required cookies – allow you to use the services provided as part of the website e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website;
b) performance cookies – gather information about how a website is used;
c) functional cookies – used for saving the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. its language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website layout etc.;
7. Frequently, software intended for browsing through websites (browser) by default permits storing cookies on the end User’s device. However, the website Users may change cookies’ settings at any time, especially to block automatic handling of cookies in the browser’s settings or to be notified of their placing on the website’s User’s device every time. Detailed information on the possibility and ways of handling cookies are available in the application (browser) settings.