Personal Data Protection
Who is the controller of my personal data?
The data controller of your personal data is AG TEST HR spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, with the registered office at ul. Zwierzyniecka 30, 31-105 Kraków, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry No. KRS 0000680509, holding NIP (tax identification number): 676-12-39-858, REGON (statistical number): 351107016, number in the National Register of Employment Agencies: 113, hereinafter referred to as AG TEST HR.
Which personal data are processed by the controller?
As the controller of personal data, within the meaning of GDRP, AG TEST HR processes in particular the following personal data:
- Personal data of candidates applying for a job (data provided by candidates to the controller in relation to their participation in recruitment processes – especially data contained in their CV)
- Personal data of customers (data of companies * and contractors – basic data used to issue and register invoices (name, NIP (tax identification number), address of the registered office) and to contact customers (name, surname, company name, position, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Data of people, who enrolled for the HR in Centres Conference (basic contact data provided by the participants during registration, image)
- Data of people asking queries through contact forms, e-mail or telephone (basic contact data (name, surname, e-mail address) provided by people in relation to their queries to the controller)
* Company data are treated as personal data only if they make it possible to identify people whom they refer to. Corporations’ data are not treated as personal data.
On what grounds does the controller process my personal data?
Below are presented the rules governing the processing of your personal data (in particular, it is explained who has the access to your personal data, how long they are stored and what are the rules for their processing).
Personal data of job applicants
At the same time, in view of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Labour Code, please do not include in your application documents any information which is not relevant to recruitment process.
Personal data of business partners
People who enrolled for the HR in Centres Conference
People sending queries through contact forms, e-mail and phone calls
People who subscribed to the Newsletter
What rights do I have in connection with the processing of my personal data by the controller?
You have the right to:
- request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing as well as the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (PUODO)
Whom may I contact should I have any queries related to the processing of my personal data and execution of the rights I am entitled to?
Any queries and statements regarding the abovementioned rights should be sent to:
Personal data controller:
AG TEST HR Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa: ul. Zwierzyniecka 30, 31-105 Kraków
Data protection officer:
Wojciech Byrski – email@example.com
Cookies – usage principles
For more information on cookies see here